With the creation of the new destination site in 2012 and the additions of our microsites and mobile applications, we wanted to create an advertising package for local businesses. We do not sell banner advertising on our site, they are named partnership packages.
With a partnership package, you will have access to our CRM (partner database) where you can manage your business information, including descriptive copy, web address, photos, meeting space specifications, events, deals, social channels, amenities, and contact info. This content is then distributed to our website(s) and mobile applications. We provide a one-time cost per annual package and allow you to position your business in all relevant categories on all of our sites, as well as post unlimited events and deals. We have three unique partnership levels.
- Dedicated page on our website(s)
- Dedicated page on the mobile App and website(s)
- Contact information on business page
- Ability to position business in all relevant categories
- Ability to post unique description per category
- Photos on business page
- Logo on business page
- Access to member portal to update information
- Ability for consumer to map business
- Ability for consumer to add business to itinerary
- Ability to post events to the VisitAnnapolis.org Events Calendar
- Book Now link
- Includes Partner Plus benefits plus:
- Ability to post deals/coupons to the website
- Facebook integration on business page
- Twitter integration on business page
- YouTube integration on business page
- Trip Advisor integration on business page
- Yelp integration on business page
- OpenTable integration on business page
- Includes Enhanced Partner benefits plus:
- Positioned first on category listing page alphabetically
$1.7M budget dedicated to advertising in FY 2017, accessed by 6.9M visitors to Annapolis and Anne Arundel County in 2015.
To become a Partner, contact Sabrina Shupe, Senior Partnership Manager, at 410-280-0445 ext. 304 or via email at sshupe@VisitAnnapolis.org.