Welcoming and assisting visitors in the Historic District. Paid position with Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County (VAAAC).
- Maryland Day Weekend (March) through Fall Boat Shows (October).
- Work 4 hour shifts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Mondays).
- Typical hours include 1-3 shifts per week.
- High energy, outgoing, approachable, friendly personality.
- Be comfortable approaching and interacting with visitors, businesses owners and local residents.
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather, navigate hills (Main Street), stairs, and uneven surfaces on foot for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Commitment to fulfilling scheduled hours.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
A great part-time job for a college student, retiree or anyone who loves everything Annapolis & Eastport.
For more information and to submit a resume contact:
Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
26 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Attn: Ms. Ronnee Zilonis